Our Key Principles & Values
Dignity & Fairness
Notice & Participation
Respect & Equality
- We uphold the highest professional standards and are accountable to our clients, partners, donors, and the greater community.
- We recognize and validate all experiences through respect for diversity of culture, race, gender, socioeconomic status, physical and mental abilities, faith, and sexual orientation.
- We embrace and value diversity in our staff, board, and volunteers. As an organization that supports inclusion, we utilize the unique talents of all people.
- We believe in social justice and work to improve and enhance systems to better serve victims. We believe in meaningful and appropriate treatment of all victims including sexual assault, domestic violence, stalking, child abuse, and homicide survivors.
- We provide information and education designed to improve the understanding and importance of victims’ rights.
- We represent our collective victims and speak and act publicly on their behalf.
- We work toward the day when victims’ rights are an integral part of the criminal justice system and honored by all criminal justice professionals.